Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Our Elementary School Visit

Little Boy's aunt works in an elementary school, and one morning we went for a visit. The kiddo absolutely loved seeing all the kids play at recess, eat in the lunch room, and explore the classroom full of potential toys. He had a perma-smile the whole time we were there, and loved the attention from both the "big kids" and the adults. While I had to decline a tour of the attached preschool, since we don't actually live there, without a doubt, for my boy, it was the highlight of our trip!

recess


 lunch (in awe)

the classroom

didn't want to leave

*Excuse the blurred out pictures, but since they aren't my kids I thought it was more prudent to leave them out. I think you can still get a nice impression of our visit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment