Another week later, and we were on our Florida trip. As soon as we got in town, we told my in-laws, and they were happy to facilitate my lying on the couch/beach chair by taking care of Baby Boy for significant parts of the day. Even though I had not planned on being pregnant on our double vacation, it might have been a blessing in disguise because M was able to take over a lot of my normal duties.
Differences the second time around:
- My sister and my grandmother totally called me out, before we even told them- I guess you do get pudgy real quick the second time around!
- Reflux starting before the morning sickness was over- not fair!
- More back pain and significantly more uncomfortable than I was at this point last time around.
- Carrying Baby Boy is hard. He feels really heavy, so I try to avoid having to go up and down stairs with him too often.
- Re: above- I can't lay on the couch all day because I have a toddler.
- My breasts are less tender but nipples more so because Baby Boy is still nursing.
- I'm more relaxed about the whole pregnancy.