Monday, August 27, 2012

What to Expect: The First Year


This is another book that I received as a gift, and I must say I was pleasantly surprised by how useful it was. It goes through month by month and what you can expect in terms of developmental milestones. It also includes little tidbits on feeding, sleeping, playing, idea for games and so on. I did notice that some of the advice (i.e. starting solids at 4 months) seems to be a bit outdated, but I also do not own the newest version so perhaps it has since been edited. Even though I never thought I would use a book like this, I ended up really enjoying having it as a reference to check little things (especially milestones, to know when they would be happening) and overall it was able to answer a large majority of my questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment