Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday Funday

During certain times of the year it's really easy to get a walking group together. We have a fantastic foresty park nearby with a 5K walking trail that is just perfect for starting off the day. The problem is that at certain times of the year, it is so hot that no one want to go early enough to beat the heat (myself included). When May rolled around, our walking group disintegrated once again and I was left to occupy our mornings.

I find that the key to a great week with Baby Boy is a great start and lots of activities outside of the house. And so Monday became Funday. Every week we go out for several hours, usually combining an errand or two with something that Baby Boy really loves, like playing at the park or people flirting at a busy coffee shop (it's like people watching, but Baby Boy likes to flirt with the ladies at the shop). I try to make lots of walking for myself so that I can get some exercise in as well and we're usually both content and tired by the early afternoon.



Do you have a weekly Funday too?

No comments:

Post a Comment