- It is super hot there and there is no shade, so: sunscreen, and lots of it, is a must!
- Also, water! Take plenty of water with you!
- And snacks! While they let lots of souvenir vendors in, there was a serious lack of food.
- Comfortable shoes, should be obvious, but they weren't to the lady with 4" heels in front of us.
- A baby carrier: again, should be obvious, but you are climbing up tall and narrow steps; there's no stroller friendly passageway.
- Lastly, read up before hand since there's very minimal signage. We were glad to have been to the Anthropology Museum beforehand where we learned all the relevant history