Thursday, June 14, 2012

At the Museum

Our second day in Mexico City, we went to the Anthropology Museum (on the metro). It was super impressive and we all enjoyed it. Baby Boy was very interested but would fuss if I kept him in one spot for too long, which M was quite happy about since it meant I couldn't dawdle. That same day we also went to Chapultepec Park and got a free Domino's pizza (because it took over 30 minutes) from the zoo!



Tip: There is a serious lack of food options around the park area. If you, like us, are not a fan of snacks and food carts, I would consider packing a lunch with you.

M went in on his own to get the pizza because we didn't want to have to deal with putting our stroller and all our stuff in the paqueteria (coat check) and having to rent an umbrella stroller or carry baby boy. Meanwhile Baby Boy and I sat around in the shade and observed the commotion.

Tip: If you want to go to the zoo, come with your own umbrella stroller.

By the time we had finished up lunch, it was too late to visit the Castle, and so we decided to take a little walk along Reforma (the main street with walking trail in the middle) before heading back to the apartment.



*Sorry about the hiatus from trip recapping, I got caught up in some other stuff. One of my pet peeves is bloggers starting a series and never finishing it, so I try really really hard not to do that. I'll finish up the trip as quickly as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment