Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Feliz Dia del Nino and Happy Labor Day!

Yesterday for Children's Day we put on a new outfit, courtesy of Grandma, and went out to breakfast. Baby Boy was fascinated by the people, chomping on gorditas and flirting with the hostess! Of course I forgot to take my camera but afterward we played at home and Baby Boy enjoyed the mommy jungle gym.






For labor day, today, we did some labor! Our cleaning lady can't come for a couple of weeks so mommy and daddy are now the muchacha. I have to admit I don't miss it at all and affordable labor is one of the things I will miss most when we leave here (ok I know that's not very politically correct, but it's true). We tried to enjoy the day at the park but it was super-packed, so errands and housework it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment