Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Superbowl Sunday

As I previously mentioned, when super bowl Sunday rolled around, we decided to have a few friends over for a little shindig. Granted, none of us are huge football fans, but I decided to put out a small effort for my back-home team, the New England Patriots. So that morning I sketched out a little logo, and bribed M into coloring it in for me. If I remember correctly, I had to entertain Baby Boy while M watched a soccer game (and colored). It seemed like a win-win. We whipped up some snacks and managed to snap a few pictures before our friends came over and we plopped on the couches. Baby Boy seemed extremely happy by the company, and while we were a little sad for "our" team's loss, it was a fun evening.

the spread


Baby Boy dressed in his football best



No comments:

Post a Comment