Monday, February 6, 2012

Baby 411



I received this book as a gift very shortly after Baby Boy was born. It contains a little bit of everything: feeding, development, health, safety, sleep etc*. I promptly read it cover to cover and thought that I would go back and use it as a reference. I have not.

While I did like the question and answer format of the Baby 411 book, the information it contained is stuff I have read elsewhere (other books and online) in better formats. The few times I have looked at it since that first reading, I ended up going somewhere else because my questions weren't satisfied. Enough said.


*I think people like it because it is written by a doctor, but being married to a "student doctor" and having a good natural curiosity, the extent of its medical answers don't really satisfy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment