Friday, October 7, 2011

Single Parent

Our second day in the US of A, I was left solo with Baby Boy for the entire day! I changed every diaper, burped, played, walked, bathed, dressed and of course fed, all day long! I don't know how single parents do it, because the day was not over and I was exhausted. At 7pm I was dead, but it was time to go to a big holiday dinner.

The kid was a trooper; sprung a huge grin for all the guests that came to oooh and aaah over him. Of course, 15 minutes after we got there, I had to feed him. Luckily my new nursing-friendly dress did the trick. Baby Boy did excellently, sitting in the car seat and then being held by different people while we took turns eating. The only problem was that he missed his evening nap, because he was too excited looking around at all the activity, and consequently at 9:45 the kid crashed into a cry. I took him home for a feeding and bed, happy that the day was finally over, and not quite ready to do it again the following day.

(nursing friendly dress, with auntie)

(at dinner, with hat for a.c.)

(good boy with grandpa)

No comments:

Post a Comment