Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pregnancy and Birth: The Essential Checklists


So I know this is the third week in a row with a book review, but I just had to write this one. Actually I feel a bit like a cheater since I don't actually own this book, and read it almost in its entirety in one sitting online. Nevertheless, I love this book. It has all the information of all the other resources I have consulted yet a lot more concisely. And its advice is totally up to date, which is awesome. The main reason I liked it so much, though, is that the list format helps me see the big picture in a really organized manner, consequently put together my own to-do lists. It is also a quick glance to remember an answer to some random question I have, and in my current baby brain state, that is a godsend.

No comments:

Post a Comment