Friday, June 3, 2011

Beach Baby

Our timing for the baby pretty much left us without a real vacation, so even though a full out Babymoon was not going to happen, I was really insistent that we would have at least one more visit to the beach before we were confined to the city for the remainder of the summer. And it turned out to be a really fun time! We went to Chacala, and stayed in a little studio complete with kitchenette. The beach was short enough that I didn't get tired walking along it, and the water was pleasantly warm. The best was being on the floaty, with my stomach being held up by the water, and even though I was huge I still had one bathing suit that fit, so thank goodness! We ate really well, our own snacks and fruit with some ice cream and seafood, particularly a 1.5 kilo grilled Sarape fish. And it was fun to just relax; we played scrabble and cards, read our books, and enjoyed the sound of the waves in the day and the AC at night. Baby Boy seemed to be content as well, kicking a lot throughout the whole weekend. It was too fun and I didn't want to come back.

IMG_2028
(at 34 weeks)

No comments:

Post a Comment