Friday, June 24, 2011

9 months

Ok, so to tell the truth I'm not exactly sure when you can say you are 9 months pregnant- is it at the beginning of the last month? or when you're due? Either way, I feel like I'm done being pregnant.
Baby Boy wants to come out. He's sitting low, pushing on the va-j-j like nobody's business. I thought the incessant need to use the toilet was supposed to get better at the end, but it has gotten way worse. When he's not weighing on my stomach like a ton of bricks, he's kicking the heck out of my right side. I'm sorry to inform you Baby: there is no side Exit.
Meanwhile I officially feel like a fat pregnant lady. When I sit forward, my stomach actually sits on my legs, which I find extremely gross. (I'm sorry to be rude fat people: but I don't know how you do it, just ick). And I developed a waddle- so much so that M was scared of me having an "accident" in Costco from walking the length of the store.
For the last of the TMI I will add that I've been having menstrual-like cramps for the past week. My only hope is that this means things are moving along. We are trudging through the last of the tasks and hopefully will be done today. Today!
(at 37.5 or 38 weeks, depending on how we're counting)

No comments:

Post a Comment