Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Wives Club Baby Shower

The Wives Club had a little baby shower for me and it was pretty nice overall. Verenice hosted at her house, and Fran brought some decorations to make it festive. We had some salad and chips for lunch, and some of our usual conversation. Then it was time for presents and everything was really sweet. Some of the girls made home-sewn gifts, which are awesome because I would never have those things otherwise and I'm a total sucker for the one-of-a-kind stuff. I also got some baby toiletries, and breastfeeding supplies and clothes, so definitely everything will be very useful. The only thing that was missing were some games, but Yari made a delicious cake, and all I can say to that is Yum! So it was definitely a good time and we brought home a scrumptious mango as a favor mmm...





No comments:

Post a Comment