Monday, May 30, 2011

Body Heat

For the first 6 months of this pregnancy, I honestly enjoyed having a body temperature several degrees warmer than usual. During our mild "winter" I wasn't really cold. In the breezy mornings and evenings of spring, I didn't need to worry about bringing a sweater. When entering stores with lots of AC I didn't feel uncomfortable. And so overall, it was kind of nice not being cold.



The month of May, however, is most definitely the hottest month in Guadalajara and it has been a doozy! I'm hot all day. If I take a nap in the afternoon on the couch I practically overheat and end up sweaty and awake. I don't like doing laundry after 1 pm because it's so hot on the third floor that once I come down I'm stinky. I'm a fan and decaf cold coffee addict, whereas last year at this time, I didn't even bring a fan downstairs. And the worst part- instead of me stealing M's body heat, he has to stay away from mine. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment