Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Surprise!

Something weird is going on. It's the week before, and no PMS, I mean nothing, nada, zilch. This is odd and I knew something was up. D day comes and no Aunt Flo. So like it should be really obvious, but I'm seriously in denial. There's a weird twinge I'm feeling on one side, and it's not really a cramp but something, so I must just be a few days late, or something. I tell M. Even though he pretends not to, he knows. And I know, but I wait it out until Aunt Flo is officially one week late.
During an evening walk, we stop at the pharmacy, and apparently in Mexico pregnancy tests are held behind the counter. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! That's awkward. So I ask M to help me out, and he talks to the ladies and they pull out 3 tests. M picks one up. It is made by his uncle's company. He says it's a sign- it's going to be positive. We were going to wait to try until visiting said uncle, and now. Well, without taking it we already know.
The next day, that line appears so fast I'm going to sh*t myself. But M has a big test that morning, so I don't say anything until he gets back from school. And then we celebrate. Or something. More like freak out at a sushi place. Together. With lemonade and seaweed salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment